Friday, June 6, 2008

Here Fishy Fishy

{I've had this picture in my "crafty file" for such a long time, I can't remember what site I got it from. If you recognize it as being yours, let me know, and I'll give you proper credit.} Moving on -

I love these little soaps! They're made from clear-set glycerin soap poured over vinyl goldfish, in boilable bags, then put aside until set. Wouldn't these little cuties be great baby shower or birthday party favors? I'm imagining bags of sharks or octopi for my little guy's birthday party.

Wearitshat over at Etsy has directions to make this project. You can also find the vinyl fish you'll need over there too. You could also do a web search for "goldfish soap in bag," (or something similar) to get other directions and variations for this project.

Have fun!

No comments: