Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tinsel & Twine

First of all, let me give a great big, THANK YOU, to our guest blogger, the Vinyl Vixen. She protected the nest for me the past couple of months while I focused my attention on my family and all their general busy-ness. Vinyl Vixen, you rock!

While I'm giving ViV all the kudos she deserves, let me tell you about her latest venture:

In our little far-north town, we have a handful of holiday craft shows every year. However, we've never had anything like this! ViV is organizing a craft show, with make and take classes! There will be a variety of crafters/artisans selling their wares, and a variety of crafters/artisans teaching others to do what they do so well. How exciting is that?! I so look forward to this evening of crafting with friends and look forward to meeting new friends.

5 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

sounds like lots of fun!!!!

Silver Strands said...

Sound great ... have a ton of fun!
oxoxox
Denalee

Harry said...

Wow! very nice information i get! Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me.

Harry said...

Wow! very nice information i get! Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me.

beth said...

Hi Laura!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
We ordered our schoolhouse style pendants through Schoolhouse Electric. We absolutely loved working with them! They have so many pendant styles and lamp shade styles to choose from, and of course, the vaulted ceiling option. Here is a link to the exact fixture and shades that we installed over our table:

http://www.schoolhouseelectric.com/inspiration-detail.asp?EnvironmentID=64

From that page, follow their links to the fixtures and shades, and when you add them to your cart, they will give you a list of options, including the vaulted ceiling option, which you can add for an extra 25 dollars.
These fixtures also come in several different finishes, so you can choose your favorite. Hope this helps. If you have any more questions, just ask. :)
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Beth.